ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm alone

My sister has go back to KL for her intersesion lesson and now, I alone here. I feel it is so quite....huhu. But its OK I think cause last year I left her alone when I had my practical session at Pekan , Pahang.

Its already one week since I 'm here but I have no chance to see my niece, Nuraleeya Natasha Sofea. Natasha is given by her father and the Sofea is given by her mother. the Nuraleeya is the same name with her sister, Nuraleeya Syahira. Oh, I have another nephew name Muhamad Afiq Izzat. I miss them a lot like I miss my Sweetheart....huhu

~I try to upload the pictures of my nephew and niece but I fail....=(





For this entry, I would like to take some words from someone for all out there to think for a while....
"Sindiran itu seperti kaca. Umumnya para penonton benar-benar dapat menemukan semua wajah orang lain yang terpantul di dalamnya, kecuali wajah mereka sendiri. - Jonathan Swift"

~ In other words, when we talk about others, we actually talk about ourselve.... think about it...



note for someone: Please enjoy your life and forget about man that only come and hurt you cause the journey of your life is long and you can find man that better than him.

note for my sweetheart: I miss you so much. Love you.

3 comments:

  1. alah, cianye die.. msti rindu kt abg nie.. hehe.. hah, klau boring2.. bc lah blog nie ye..
    http://syed-fareez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. alahai..cian nyer..lonely..kan ak da ckp..buat reban ayam..bleh bela anak ayam..cumil tu...

    **note 4 someone tu utk ak ker..??hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sweetheart: rindu sgt2 kat abg

    pieces of me: yup, not for someone is for you...

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p