ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Death

Do anyone out there ever felt that there is no tomorrow?? I mean, when we are ready to sleep, suddenly we think or feel that we will never wake up tomorrow...

I used to felt like that. I know, it is good to think and remember about death but it really scary when we fell there is no tomorrow for us. I will cry when I think that I will leave this world cause I have done a lot of sins and not ready to go to the other world. I can imagine how is the situation...oh God...It is scary..really scary... :-(


Lets get back to the happy mood...but not really happy actually.
I contact my friend and ask about the moving to Puncak Alam. the result is I need to register direct to the Puncak Alam. How can I go there if I don't even know where the area is...Argh...this thing really make me tension....Anyone please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p