ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, May 2, 2009

broken heart??????

i thought 2 years is enough in knowing and understand someone....but, in reality it was wrong. really really wrong. yesterday, i realize that actually i don't even understand my FRIEND. i protect her, back up her....but it really hurt me when i know the truth....
now, i only to know why she did all that things....
i kept that question since last night and it make me tension....
cry...cry...but i still don't get the answer...
somebody pleas help me...I'm really tired thinking about this....



p/s smpi skrg aku harap semua ni adalah mimpi ataupun mainan belaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p