ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Routine...

Wake up...
Breakfast...
Do the housework...
Cooking...(actually helping my mom only)
Lunch....
Watching tv...
dinner...
Surf internet...
zzz....


This the routine of my day for the past two weeks or in other words, when I at home...BORING!!!!


This evening I watched one telemovie. The title is Kelas 'Jr' Intelek at TV2. At the end, there is one sentence that I want to share here...

'Hidup ini suatu perjuangan. Jika tidak berjuang menggunakan senjata, berjuanglah menggunakan akal dan mata pena'

~think about it~


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p