ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exam.....juz around the corner


i have 2 papers next week.one paper on Tuesday and the other one is on Thursday. but...overall, i'm not ready yet!!! physically and mentally. i knew it already but still i feel sooo lazy to study or do anything else...i know, there are a lot of things that i need to read and memorize in my mind but still the mood is not here...
wah!!!!! anyone please help me read, memorize and answer the exam for me.....huahua... am i crazy???? is there anyone can answer me?
hopefully i will have the mood after this coz all my housemate already finish studying both subject...is that true???? haha i don't really know actually.... but i know they had study a loooot of....they already covered the meaning of isolation, contact tracing, epidemic and many more...oh, is there anyone can explain to me about landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa? Abang, u promise to me right that u will explain everything to me??? don't forget that okey..I will ask about that, so please be ready...huhu...
see? i need to find many many mooore info...I will really happy if my friends want to give their notes to me without any payment...huhu..

today, my sweetheart came and give me my phone coz I left the hp in his car yesterday. i really happy coz i had my dinner with him and i got my phone back. thanks Abang for coming, give the phone and treat me with the dinner....i really appreciate it. only for u: LOVE U!

i think i will post my novel after i finish my final exam but i'm not so sure. But, i still need idea for the title...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p