ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally...


I finish my final exam. the final paper is Environmental Health Ethics. Overall, there are 12 question that i need to answer in 3 hours time. I can't answer the question. I'm not remember what i had studied before that. I'm really disappointed. I just hope that i will past this subject.




I'm really tired actually.I just finish packing all my things and it is really tiring. I'm sleepy but tomorrow will be best day cause I will go out with my best friend, KAK WAN and then in the evening I have date with my sweetheart.

Here some picture s of me and my friends....


Me and Kak Wan in the bus to faculty...ready for final paper.





Faces after final paper (Kak Wan in all picture???)













1 comment:

  1. hoho~~
    last paper...pas abes exam...
    no feels...epy x sediy p0n x...puas p0n tidak...
    ni gara2 xdpt jwb ethics la...~~

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p