ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm home...

I arrived at 1.30pm. The journey is really tiring but overall OK la. I'm surprised when i saw my house. The real one is fully open up....and my mom and dad stay in the house that in Malay we call 'rumah kotai'. But, it is OK and even the 'rumah kotai' is small but my mom and dad is comfortable.
I will be OK with this condition after a while.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. To my mom, Happy Mother's Day. I really appreciate whatever you have done for me mom. I LOVE YOU, MOM. I really do. Only for you, mmuuaahh....

To every mom and future mom out there, Happy Mother's Day. And to all daughters and son, don't forget to at least wish to your mom k.

Abang, I start missing you here. hmmmm, I can wait to see you again in July. Please wait for me Abang.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p