ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blur....


Huh..a lot of things come into my mind yesterday after i met my 'friend'. i asked myself, 'what is really happen? How can I am not understand anything?' when I'm thinking about that, i got headache and my eyes begin to cry... I don't know, but it hurt my heart. Don't ask me why cause i also don't have the answer. Argh.....I hate this kind of feeling. Mom, I want to go home right now. I'm tired with all of this...if only this is just a dream...haha..


Okay, now i want to forget about that and start study. Last night, I read but I'm not read the notes...I'm read the manga at onemanga.com.... huahua.. Then, a fell asleep. So, at last i read nothing...

I am in blur...do not know what to read and study even actually there are a lot of things that i need to read. When I start reading, i will feel sleepy and I just want to sleep...



Suddenly I remember my father's wish. He want me to get the best result....but I know myself, it is hard to get the result that my father want. My bf also challenge me to get 3.2... if I only I can get that....

2 comments:

  1. i know u can do it.. the most important things is your spirit to do your best in studies and i want to make sure that u will get 3.2 for this sem.. if u proof it to me, u will get something from me.. that is my promise.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know myself. its hard to get the 3.2... but, its ok. just wait and see the result later. pray for me abang.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p