ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, May 25, 2009

missing...

I miss them...really miss..


Ijat and kakak leeya with my brother and brother in law





kakak Leeya and her younger sister, baby Peah..
I call her baby Peah but her name is Nur Aleeya Natasha Sofea....
not so sure about the spelling but, her name is like that.
I have no chance in meeting her. That is why I am so excited waiting my sister come home next month.....huhu




note: I also miss my sweetheart.... :-p


3 comments:

  1. jahat nye ko pnggil baby peah..nma punya la lawa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. btul la baby peah...sdap what baby peah...huahua

    ReplyDelete
  3. jahat dow...nti mak die trase hati ko pnggil cam tu..die dh letak nme lawa2..hehe~~

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p