ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, May 8, 2009

The day after final exam...


Today, I'm busy with packing and relocate all my things. Then, I done the clearance before put all the things in the store at basement. Imagine, I need to relocate the things from my house at 16 floor to the basement. It really tiring. Luckily, my friends help me. Thanks a lot to Kak Wan, Fiza, Tun and Mun. I really appreciate your kindness.

When I have my lunch, suddenly I got a news....environment's student will be move to the new faculty at Puncak Alam. I'm not like the news cause I will be far away from my sweetheart. Oh no! Other than that, I need to move all my things to Puncak Alam. I have a lot of things and moving the things are really hard and difficult.


My plan to go out with Kak Wan is been cancel cause both of us are exhausted. Huhu. But, in the evening, i have date with my sweetheart. Last date for this semester....huhu. Evan the date is only a few hours, but i really happy. Thanks abang for make me happy. I really appreciate your effort in helping me. Oh, the things that i gave you just now, please...open it ONLY in 24 May...This is an order! huhu.




Tomorrow I will go back to my hometown. Miss my mom and dad a lot. My house is under construction and I don't know the condition there. So, let wait and see tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p