ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, June 19, 2010

TANJUNG LEMAN...

Hari ni, ada dua jemputan ke majlis kawen..
satu di Yong Peng and the other ine at FELDA Tenggaroh 5...
So, pagi-pagi dah gerak pergi Yong Peng dulu..
dalam pukul 11.30 gerak pergi Tenggaroh...
pukul 2 lebih sampai..
lepas makan and jumpa sedara, terus pergi Tanjung Leman..
so, here some pictures of this place...
nice view..
nice wind...








some of the Tj Leman view..

Mak and Wak Lim's wife, mami...
she showed the siput that she kutip at the beach...





Ayah with the fish that he got..

Wak Lim and his fish..



This is me..
hahaha..
I have so much fun there...
Dah lama tak main air kat pantai kan...


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p