ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, June 14, 2010

proposal oooo proposal..

oh, ni bukan proposal nak kawin..
bukan sama sekali..
this is the proposal for final year project..
my friends has their own title but I has nothing..
still blur and don't have any idea..
hmm..
macam mana ni..
I need to give the title before 21st of June...
But I still don't have it..


arghhhhh..
tension...
tension...

boleh tolong bagi idea tak????
please tolong saya...




if I use this..
content of heavy metal in infant milk manufactured in and outside M'sia and the health effect to the baby...
can or cannot????

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p