ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dosa dan kesilapan.

Tajuk memang agak membosankan..
aku tau..


Bace tak surat khabar hari ni???
Dengar berita tak???
Pasal seorang remaja perempuan meninggal dunia kerana pendarahan dan dipercayai keguguran..
Dia and one boy stay in a room which suddenly that girl collapse and the boy call the bellboy..
When the bellboy comes, the girl already dead...


I have no intention in talk the negative about the victim..
She already gone but I think there is something that I, you and anyone out there can take as a moral value..
My mom once said..
'jangan sebab keseronokan yang cuma berapa saat tu,kite musnahkan masa depan,'

bagi lelaki mungkin tak terasa apa-apa,
tapi bagi perempuan, sekali terlanjur gelap masa depan..
bukan semua lelaki yang boleh terima perempuan yang dah di tebuk tupai walaupun sebenarnya dia pun bukan lagi teruna..
sorry if my word is too harsh but then this is the best way..


I'm not saying that I'm a good girl..
and I also not saying that I will not involve in this problem..
Masa depan siapa yang tahu kan..lagi-lagi aku ni hanya punyai iman senipis kulit bawang..
But, dengan iman yang senipis kulit bawang ni,
I hope and I try to avoid that..
Because if something like that happend,
it is not only me but my parents also get the effect..
right??


So, as a girl,
I hope that this will be a reminder or warning to all who read this..
not only girl but also men...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p