ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today and the next next day

Today, actually we should have presentation on EHS study which consists on the finding from research at Belum and FRIM...
Unfortunately, something happen and instead of presentation, our lecturer ask us to conduct a seminar on that presentation where we need to invite the lecturer and other students..
Wa....so excited...huhu..
So, next week we will conduct the seminar on Tuesday...
Anyone who want to come, please come and see what we doing actually at Belum and FRIM...


tomorrow, I have two mandarin tests..
Listening and also reading test..
Kak wan, Syira and tun start their reading already..
but me???
huhu....
later...


the next day, Friday..
we will go to MOX...Malaysia Oxygen at PJ...
do the study as at Mega Steel Sdn Bhd....
Lets wait and see the results...

For the weekend, discussion and discussion waiting for me...
huhu...
Busy right???
hahaha...
This only in semester 6, what if I in sem 8???????
No comment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p