ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, March 1, 2010

Letih..

Today, I'm fasting...
for the first time in this semester I'm fasting..
yeah, it is tiring...
well, my fault because not practicing the fasting...

Now, I have nasi goreng daging merah and milo ice..
waiting to break the fasting...
But, you know, penantian satu penyeksaan...
every minute that pass by is like an hour...


I remember my friend's father who said something that really interesting..

"ada kawan yang kita boleh ajak masuk bilik kita..
tapi, ada kawan yang kita boleh bagi sampai depan pintu je"

This was said by her father..
the meaning is deep...
and I just want to share with anyone who read this..
sharing is caring right...

Anyway, tomorrow I will go to FRIM...
Doing research again...
I will be there for the whole day, maybe..
But I'm really sure that I will really tired...

Test...hmm..so far so good...
No, I'm kidding..
how can someone that not read at all can answer the test, right..
but, fortunately, I remember some of the notes...
so, Maybe I can pass this test..
huhu..
who knows what will happend...
Lets hope that I will pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p