ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, March 19, 2010

Minggu yang sangat Busy..

This week, I had a lots of works...
I had seminar on Environmental Health and Safety Study...
on wednesday, I had a test...
Research Method test which I the wrong answer for the easier question just because of my kelalaian...
Argh...I'm really dissapointed...
today, I had Food Safety lab...
I don't know why but the lecturer seems angry with my class...
Haha, I don't really know what is happening..

This evening I have to running the experiment on the effluent from MOX...
So busy..
This weekend, there are a lot of things to be search and finish..
Information on food safety, 7 procedures the proper hand washing procedures..
Report on industrial health and safety..
Mandarin...

Do I have enough time to finish all these?

actually, I has some programe to attend...outdoor event la..
but I refuse to go..
so, instead of me, Peeja will go..
Sorry peeja...menyusahkan kau je..
Tapi, I really don't like activities like that...
Hmm and I like to burden others people...


tonight until sunday, I will be alone..
My roomate and also kakwan,syira and tun going back homes....
I?
here all alone...
hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p