ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is student's life...

A lot of work..
Let list the work..

  • Mandarin drama
  • EHS report
  • IHS report
  • Slide IHS
  • Lab report Food Safety
  • Past years question Food Safety
  • Proposal for Research Method
  • Journal on GCMS
  • AGM for EHSAN...
Can I finish it this weekend?
Impossible...
because I'm not that good or hardworking to settle all that...
Luckily, some of the work is in group...
So, the burden is lighter la...

Tomorrow, I will start shooting for Mandarin Drama..
Hopefully, the shooting will finish as soon as possible..
Pray for me and my group...Kak Wan, Tun and Syira..
Go, go chaiyok...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p