ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Friend...

Best friend...
who knows what it is mean...

whenever you are called best friend,
It is not an easy things...

once you are called best friend..
people will see you and the one that called your best friend..
people will see what we do when the best friend fall sick or in bad situation...
even sometimes that best friend do not need you at all...

sometimes,
people who are the one that called us best friend...
they don't know if we agree with that or not...

sometimes, that person not anymore consider as bestfriend...
but for the outsider, once we become best friend, it will be forever like that...

hoping the relationship will last longer but will it last longer???
it depends on us right?
but, how if something happen and keep happen until now and we lost our trust...
it will effect our relationship, right...
hmmm...


penat la...
penat mengarut...
huhu...
nothing but just talking nonsense...


sakit...
period pain...
tolong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p