ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Laboratory...

Today is the second day I'm in lab..
Today, we were running the AAS...not sure the full name, atomic -------- spectrophotometer..
Something like that..
Easy to calculate the dilution but to wait the AAS before we get the reading is really menguji kesabaran..
In easy words...rumit and leceh..
But I know and I realize that I need to familiar with that equipment...
Because that equipment is needed in most of final project..
Hmmm...
I really thanks to En Aswad who teach a lot today..
Even tired, I learn something important...
Experience is something that money cannot buy....


tomorrow, I have oral mandarin test..
not ready yet..
and now I'm sleepy..
Hmm..what to do??
Let just hope I will doing well for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p