ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Death and Lost...

Hidup lawannya mati..
Ini yang telah dijanjikan oleh ALLAH untuk semua umatNYA...
Sesiapa yang hidup pasti merasai mati dan menemui pencipta kita...

tanggal 1 Mac 2010, Yang binti Daud kembali ke rahmatullah pada jam 9 malam...

She is my grandmother....
That night, while I was printing Suraya's letter, I got called from Kak Azie..

"Ain tengah buat apa?"
"Tak buat apa pun..kenapa kak azie?"
"Ain dah tau belum, Makwo dah takde?"

at this moment, I felt that she is lying...
I don't believe it but my tears just came out unstopable...
I wonder, why my mom does not tell me..
Then I calle my mom but Abang Awi answer it..
He said that they do not confirm it yet...

but after a while, my grandma is really pass away..
the only I had after both my grandpa and grandma went away...
the only one that I wish I can take care..

now she's gone and I have no grandparents..
how I wish they are still here and say something to me....
I know, it is not good to wish that but I still hoping that I can see them..


Apabila seseorang itu mati, semua urusan didunia akan putus kecuali..
Amal jariah, ilmu yang diamalkan dan doa anak-anak yang soleh..

for all who read this,sedekahkan al-fatihah kepada:
Hj Sullaiman b. Hj. Arsad
Kasman b. Jaafar
Halus bt. mad Asral
Yang bt. Daud...

thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p