ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

no title...

Suddenly, I got good news..
Tomorrow, I will have no class..
Hahaha...
Free....
But, I will go to faculty to see my mandarin lecturer...
Hmmm, I need to be an actress la...
For mandarin drama...


Next week, I have one and the last visit in this semester...
Trip to Semenyih, I think..
Trip to sanitary landfill...

Then, starting next week..
My weekend is full...
Emergency Response Program...at 3,4,10 and 11 of April...
The next week after that is my study week..
Oh, I have annual dinner on 14th April...
14th April....special day for me....
But, unfortunately, I have no suitable clothes to wear for that occasions..
well,no money no talk...
Let wait and see, what I will for that night...
Oh, forgot to say, the dinner is held at Intecma Resort, Shah Alam...
And the theme is ellegance...
Help me think, what I should wear for that dinner...

there is a lot of work waiting for me..
so, I will start after this...
with reading the novel I borrow from fiza......
Hahaha...
Well, this is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p