ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, March 28, 2010

money..money..

Yesterday, there is Phytas CArnival..
Karnival anjuran physiotherapy students...
I just helping EHSAN in setup the booth which finally win the prizes of Booth Terbaik...
unbelievable...

Then, I help syuhada hamid in setup her booth..
She selling bags..
wallet,handbag, sling bag, laptop bag and many more...
A lot of bag was sold and I can say that her booth is excellent...
Because, I was there helping her..
haha..no la...
She is capable in handling her business...
She is doing well...
Proud of her as her friends..

then, last night..
I with Kak Wan, Syira and Tun discussing about rental house for the next semester..
There are some choices we had but finally we choose one house which the owner name Mr. Ng..
The rental is RM500 + deposit 2 months RM1000 + rental for May and June RM1000
total up = RM2500..
we plan to stay 6 person in that house..
I already calculate, one person need to pay around 416++..
And luckily, abang apun has agreed to borrow me that 400..
relief...huhu...

my money in bank only left 100..
and now I'm keep thinking, is that enough for me to survive till the end of this semester??
Haila...money..money...
So, I need to budget my expenses..
one day I can spend maximum RM2..
which is nearly impossible..

Hmm, I will try..
cukup2 la aku susah kan orang..
Now, I need to settle my problem alone..
Do not burden others..
Yeah, that's right..
No more teringin nak makan cheezy wedges or what ever..
Everyday, makan roti or maggi je..
No more naik bas...I need to naik tangga..
YES!! kena tekad...
Puasa banyak-banyak aini..
tahan sikit nafsu tu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p