ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cerita Semalam

yesterday, I and kak wan, Tun and ema....went to Shah Alam...
We went there to find the things that needed when we go to Belum forest.
When we arrived PKNS, there is Mobile Fair...
For the first round, we just go through the mobile fair...
At that time, my eyes caught one hp...simple hp...disney...
But, I'm still thinking wether I should buy it or not...
Then, we go to SACC Mall and also Plaza Alam Sentral....
There is sale at The Store...70%, 50% less...
but, I just bought socks...long socks...
In short, I just bought torchlight, socks, Baju hujan and also plastic bag that we will use to keep our properties inside it....As a precaution step if we need to go into river or water...

after bought all those things, we once again went to the mobile fair...and we stop at one of the shop...
my eyes keep on looking on the phone...
after discuss and ask for more less, I bought that phone...
I don't know if I will regret after this because I bought that phone when I'm in short of money...
I just hope, I will happy with this decision....please pray for me...

My printer is healthy now, so I can start the printer services now....I hope it can help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p