ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm happy

Credit to my sweetheart cause you make my weekend cheerful...
I'm happy when you suddenly appear in front of me and spend time with me...
After more than two months, finally I can see you..
Please take care of yourself..you look thinner than the last time I saw you, dear...
Please, eat a lot..miss you...

emm, I have been busy last week and will be really busy this week..
So, I need to ready physically and mentally...
Both...
I hope everything will be done smoothly and as plan....


note: the last entry I post last week...aku tak tujukan kepada orang yang selalu baca blog aku..
aku minta maaf kalau ada sesiapa yang terasa..it just a reminder to me, myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p