ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Scared

Today, once again my lecturer...Sir Subra remind us about the practical session in industrial area...
There, we only can rely on ourself...there is no one can help us...
Can I do it???
I don't know...
I hope I can perform so that I could get a lot of experience and if I'm lucky I will get job....


I don't know but I don't feel okay...
it seems that everything is so different for me..
I just can't adapt with the changes..
Maybe I need more time..
Maybe...

What I do when I'm in the room is only sit in front of my lappy and do something..
I prefer doing that..
I don't know why but I'm not happy with that situation...
If I'm bored, I go to Kak Wan's room...
but.. you know when we at someone else house...it feel different..
I feel unease...
Entah la....aku tak tahu...

now, I'm missing my sweetheart...
when will I see him..
It already 2 months...
I really miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p