ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Macam-macam...

This week, our proposal to Royal Belum South is presented to Tabung Amanah...
unfortunately, there is something happen and I really sad with what happen..
The one that we trust to proceed the proposal betray us...I don't know the motive but what had happen is make the AJK pelaksana including me feel dissapointed because we put our effort to did it....
My friend use the rest time to see the lecturer and do it as told....
Luckily, the proposal is succeed..
The budget that we ask is nearly RM17k but we only get RM15k....
I don't know what really happen in the meeting of Tabung Amanah...
But I would like to say thanks to whoever fight for the proposal...
This is because the program is for 3 subjects and 3 cohort of students...
My class, post-dip part 6 and post-dip part 4...
The total is 72 person...plus 6 lecturers...

There is another problem about the trip, the date is clash with ISO activity..
so now, I don't know whether the trip will be cancel or postpone...
Hopefully, the trip will success...

Tomorrow, my class will go to putrajaya to visit DOSH - Department of Safety and Health and also MOH - ministry of Health..
Lawatan sambil belajar..
Unfortunately, Kak Wan and Syira will notbe around so it will be me and tun...
I mean, all my friends will go but tun is the only one that I always be with...
I hope I will enjoy the visit tomorrow..
I want to take photo and make Kak Wan jealous..
huhu...

Putrajaya, wait for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p