ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Memory at Old Klang Road...

Yesterday, I went to KL...
I went there with Kak Wan, Tun and Syira..but syira only went To Kl Central...
So, the three of us continue our journey together...
Actually we just want to see the changes of the old places..I mean the places we are study before this..

our journey start at 8.30 and end at 10.00pm...huhu..

Journey : Puncak Alam - Shah Alam - Klang Central - OUG / Central at Old Klang Road - Mid Valley - Pasar Seni - Shah Alam - Puncak Alam...

Activities :
  1. Walking at Central and OUG...
  2. Main bowling kat Mid valley..
  3. shopping at Jusco and Carefour...I'm not sure the spelling...
  4. Bought the comic at MPH..actually I want to buy novel but there is no novel that attract me...
  5. Sit in the bus for 2 hours from Pasar Seni to Shah Alam...because the jammed...
we finally arrived at Puncak Alam at 10.00 with my stomach give the sound...hungry in other words...

Sampai kat Puncak Alam, I straight to the meeting..EHSAN meeting..nearly 11, the meeting finally finish..So tired...

And here, I want to thanks Kak Wan because gave me bread and kaya that help me alas perut last night..thanks a lot..

oh, I bought my beg, shoes and also T-shirt...
For the first time I bought expensive shoes..50 ringgit...
the T-shirt is only 4 ringgit ..but the plain one...
I also bought something for someone and I'm waiting for him to come here...
really missing him...

My printer is rosak and I'm still finding the place where I can repair it...
Anyone can hep me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p