ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, January 8, 2010

What will happen to me, if.....

What will happen to me, if.....
The one that I love, really love....
Suddenly disappear and will not come back forever...
in other words, ALLAH take him...
I wonder What will happen to me...
I don't think I can bear it...

No, that thing not happen to me but to someone else...
My friend's sister..
Her boyfriend died in an accident yesterday when they already decide to meet this coming weekend...
My friend just chat with him on Wednesday....but he already gone yesterday..
It was really a shock to my friend and also her Kak lang..
I....don't feel good about this..
I don't know why...
kesian kat kak lang...

I know the feeling when we lost someone...
and I also know how suffer we will be when someone we love suddenly gone and we cannot see them anymore...
How we handle the feeling of missing...merindu and mungkin menanti sesuatu yang tak mungkin akan kembali..
It is really hurt...I know that...

To Kak Lang tun: I hope she will be strong to face this situation....
Al-fatihah buat Edry Edmund...I don't really know the spelling but please pray for him 'there'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p