ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, January 4, 2010

Hari Baru TelahBermula

Hari Isnin..
This is the first day of my 6th sem...
I will be very busy for the whole week because there a lot of classes and laboratory practical...


Hari ni, segalanya bermula semula...
tapi aku masih lagi seperti semalam..
mood untuk belajar masih tersimpan dalam hati...
belum sampai ke otak untuk di tafsir dan dinyatakan dengan perbuatan...~ayat ntah apa-apa

Hari ni, aku dan kawan-kawan diingatkan tentang diri kami..
I mean kitorang dah berada di sem 6...
So the lecturers always said and remind us about the final research and project and also our practical session on te final sem...next year..
They remind us to be very serious about it and start early for the research or otherwise we may be extend our graduation...
That is good reminder for ME especially...
I think, I will start thinking the proposal for my project...
May be in food safety study or air quality..
Maybe or maybe not...
Not sure yet....
I need to start looking for the journal for literature review first...
Hopefully, this sem I can do better and get better result...
I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p