ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Broken Heart

There is something that you really wait for..
For the whole week you only wait and count the days pass...
Waiting for the weekend and plan everything....
What will you feel when all the things that have been planned is ruined??
Semua yang di rancang tak menjadi...
the weekend end just like that...nothing and empty....
what will you feel??

I feel miserable...
heart broken...
I wait for the whole week just for this weekend..
Unfortunately it is not as I plan..
Moral value: I will not wait for any weekends anymore...because I the only person that will get hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p