ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Shock..

This morning, when I was in class (EHS), suddenly I got massage from my adik...
"Adik accident tadi, kena jahit 4 jarum"
What do you think I feel that time??
Of course I'm wooried and I don't know, my tears just come out....
luckily, she is fine now,
the doctor gave her 3 days of MC and I asked her to get rest...

To adik: Jaga diri elok-elok.. Jangan makan benda gatal termasuk telur and seafood...
tempat luka jangan basahkan, nanti lambat kering, sakit mase bukak jahitan tu. and one more, please take extra care ofyourself, don't make me and our parents worry ok...


Last Friday, me and my classmate visited Department of Occupational Safety and Health and also Ministry of Health.
The trip start at 8 a.m. and we arrived at Kolej at 6 p.m.
The trip, OK la...no comment but a lot of information that I got...
I will upload the photo next time....
Tonight I have to discuss the title of Research Method project..
So, I'm busy...
huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p