ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, February 1, 2010

Slice of Life...

Today, I and my classmates went to UiTM Jalan Othman Campus...
The campus where we used to be....
Rindu sangat kat kampus ni...
I got the chances to lunch there...at Bumbung Hijau...
and I order the most food I miss...Ikan keli bakar....
Terlepas rindu...
huhu..

I took some photo there but, I will upload next time...
The internet connection is slow...

Just now, I watched one movie....
The title is Knowing...
the story is best..
It is about knowing the future..
But, unfortunately, the ending is not as i predict..
The story end when the earth is destroyed by lava (i think it is lava, but i'm not sure) from sun....
the sea water is dry out...and all the buildings is burn out..
no one can escape....it is scary..
but then I think, what about kiamat..
That day is the day that ALLAH has promise to us, right...
Is it, the kiamat is like the movie 2012?
I don't know....
but what I know, we need to be prepared...
physically and also mentally...
By increase our amalan....

It just a reminder to all who read this and also to myself....
I'm the one that is not perfect in perform any of suruhanNYA...
I'm the one that always melanggar laranganNYA..

Lets change..at least a little bit...
ke arah kebaikan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p