ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

People's Attitude

You know, my lecturer once said that our result is not the only one that decide whether we will success or fail..
That s my lecture's word..
Then, why there is people who said that he is the clever person while the others is stupid...
Yeah, I know you are Dean List student..
So what???????
Is the Dean List give you right to say others is useless???
Is your high pointer give you right to say bad things to others in front of the public???

Even this situation is not for me...
I mean, I'm not the one who face this ARROGANT AND BIG HEAD guy...
But, I can feel the sadness...

What will you feel when someone come and yell at you in your own room??
What will you feel when someone say that your batch is fuck up and bitch??
These words came from the guy who said that he is clever...
These words came from the guy who think he is professional...

I really disappointed and sad...

I'm not write this to say bad things about that guy..
But I just want to let it go..
I don't want to feel stress with keep this sadness inside me..

1 comment:

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p