ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Belum Effect

Since the trip has ended, my email keep receiving the notification from facebook...
There are a lot of comments about the photos taken there...
And there are also a lot of controversies...huhu...
I don't know the truth but I don't want to comment or say anything..
because I believe that this thing will get slow down after this..
I just wonder, didn't they think anything before they wrote the comment...
this is because, every words that is wrote down will be there and people will read it....
so, please think before write it...
otherwise, we will get the 'natijah'....


just a reminder for myself and whoever read this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p