ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, February 8, 2010

Baru Balik..

Yesterday, I felt the "nikmat" sleep on my pillow...
Yeah, after 3 nights I sleep on my sweater and in sleeping beg...

I just went back from Royal Belum South...I arrived at Angsana at 10p.m...
A very long and full with experience trip...

This trip start last Thursday...
Nearly 8.00 a.m. we start the 6-7 hours journey...
We arrived at PKD Gerik at 3p.m.
After the PPKP gave us some briefing, we went to the Jeti Awam Gerik.
It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour...

At the jetty, we wait for the boat which sent us to the Arus Belum Camp..
There we was divided into 3 rant...actually I don't know what to call it because the condition there is not like what I imagine..It is really different..
But, frankly speaking, its OK la...

There are lot of activities we done..
  • visiting Kampung Chueh, kampung orang asli....gave them food and played with them
  • the vector control's activities like fogging, MBS, focal spray and netting...
  • Hiking the Belum Forest which on that day, I mean last Saturday my body is full with rashes...I'm really tired because we walked for nearly 5 hours...or maybe more than that...I don't know because I'm don't have watch...
Other than all the activities, I think, I'm the students that have many health problems..
On Wednesday night, my legs got rashes and it is itchy...
On Thursday, on the way to Gerik....I had fever until Friday..
On Saturday, the rashes start grow over whole body...and when I open my shoes after walk in the jungle, my legs are swollen and the color is really red...

In this trip, I went to hospital twice...at night...
The first time I went because my friend got asthma...I went with her as a chaperone...
Because of this, I can see thousands of stars in the sky....
It is so beautiful...

The second time I went to hospital because my rashes got all over my body...
My lecturer said maybe it is because the allergic reaction towards anti-malaria medicine...
I don't really sure the fact...
But when I see doctor today, he ask me to stop taking that medicine...
So, I will face the risk of getting malaria..
Please pray for me so that I'm not infected by that disease...

My swollen leg still like that and I hope it will be OK before I go back to my hometown...
My body still itchy here and there...and it really hard to handle it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p