ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Man and Ego

What do you think about man and the ego...
I think man and ego cannot be separated.
Because every man will have their ego..
For them, ego is more important...
Right??


Think about it...
To every man out there,
sometime, we need to throw away the ego to ensure everything is okay.


Cuti dah nak habis, I will be in KL soon. Then, I will transfer to Puncak Alam where I will start study there.
So lonely when my sister is not here and my nephew, the little Ijat has going back to his house.
Oh, I miss him.
I have three videos about him...
He is so cute...


1 comment:

  1. hmmm..man and ego..i hate to hear about man with a lot of ego...

    mmg suffer laa...

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p