ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, June 5, 2009

my niece

My sister is here from Saturday until yesterday. So both my little nieces are here. When they are here, my laundry that always finish at 9.30 am....finish at 11.00 am just because of that little kakak Leeya. But, when she is gone..I feel lonely...huhu.

Yesterday, when they are going home....she asked her Tok Ayah to follow her....

"Tok Ayah duduk sini, Tok Mak duduk situ" she point her finger at the driver seat....Then when my father refused she start crying or more to 'meraung' in the car. Poor she. My father need to hide. When I think about it, I feel like want to laugh....

Today, she asked her Umi to call my mother just to talk to my father. They are so close, isn't it???

Because she is so clever and naughty, I cant ON my laptop for three days....hurm, no comment...


These are my nieces....













note: I'm going back to KL 4 or 5 July. To my sweetheart, will u pick me up at Puduraya? I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p