ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A lot of things happen....

Last weekend, 31st May was my niece's birthday....

"Happy birthday Kakak Leeya"

Then, on Monday i went to Malacca cause my auntie was in hospital. Her arm is broken when she fell down in the toilet. She admitted into Pantai Hospital and undergone the operation. Luckily she has insurance so she can use it to pay the hospital fee that is really expensive...the administration fee is RM2000 plus the operation fee is RM7000 to RM8000....expensive right.... Just hope my auntie will get well soon...

And because I visit my auntie by bus, I feel really tired......



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p