ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nur Alleya Natasha Sofea

Special for my younger sister, here the pictures of our new cute niece....

























She is so cute right??? I love her...Baby Peah...


For all UiTM students, result is out now so please check it out.....mine is not really good but Alhamdulillah I pass all the subjects...congratulation to my sister cause her result is better than before...congratulation also to all my friends....

1 comment:

  1. hai akak!! cute nye baby tu..anak saudara baru kan? huhu tahniah tuk result akak.huhu jijah pun lulus? alhamdulillah..huhu (akak! sila jadi follower sy!)

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p