ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, June 14, 2009

I got toothache

toothache.....I am suffering these two days because of that....It really make me feel sick especially before sleep....I am crying....I never felt that for ages....this time it is different....hopefully it will be okay soon...pray for me please....


Oh...good luck for my sweetheart...he will have the professional examination this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Good Luck and I hope you will do the best in your exam so that you can get the best result...

I want to share mt niece's picture...he is so cute...here the pictures...





Muhamad Afiq Izat



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p