ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tired

My laundry today finished near 11...then, help my mom cook then ready the lunch for the worker, have lunch and then basuh pinggan...all that finish at 1 pm plus plus. So, the conclusion, I am really tired...

oh, my nephew is here. Dah pandai berjalan...He is so clever. I'm proud with him. He already knows his name. When I call Muhamad Afiq Izzat, he will raise his right hand...He is so clever right??? I can't believe that he is only 1 year and 3 months....

Yesterday, I went to my village. Paloh, Kluang. Just to visit my only grandma. She is not in good condition. Well, she is so thin...and she did not recognize us...No comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p