ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, June 12, 2009

RESULT???

To all UiTM student, result is out now. So check your result....hopefully your result will be better than me...

CONGRATULATION to all my friends out there for your result whether it is OK or not really OK.......whatever your result...it is the outcome after you all try the best in the exam.... If the result is not as what you expected, try again next semester....don't think this is the end OK....

Mine, a little bit lower than last semester but so far I satisfied with the result...no fail so I think its OK. Here I want to say sorry to my sweetheart cause I not get the result as he want. I'm really sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p