ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puncak Alam.

This morning, my friend told me about the registration in Puncak Alam. We need to find 8 people for one house which two people for one room. Mean, there are 4 rooms in a house. The problem occur when we need to get 8 people because we are 12 persons in the Kolej Alamanda...





Now we need to split...you know, it really difficult to decide when it involve other people. But I agree to stay in the same house with my friend...I just afraid my other friend feel 'something' about it...hurm, I dont know how to handle this kind of situation...

What I think is, Uitm should arrange the student in the hostel or at least who come first will stay in the same house. That is more suitable....It just my opinion...


I also knew that I need to bring the result slip, parent's salary slip, 5 pieces of my picture, and RM420 for the college fee....It is expensive right?? I have problem to bring the money because I have no money... NO MONEY!!! Arghhhh....I feel uneasy about that...lets hope I can pay it after i get my loan...pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p