ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm alone

My mom, dad and abang apun is going to KL to pick up my sister then send her to Kulim for her practical. Tonight, they will sleep at Abang apun's house and go to Kulim tomorrow.

So, tonight there are only me and abg awi in the house and tomorrow morning, will go to KL...alone..

Suddenly...I miss my mom n dad....

Abang Apun dah beli car...wira aerobac kelabu and aku dah merasa sekali semalam...







This is the car...


My mom and my dad pagi tadi masa nak gerak...
my brother drive...

note: KL wait for me!! I'll Be there tomorrow...miss u sweetheart..


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p