ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Friday, July 24, 2009

Mid term break...

Starting this Monday....all UiTM student will have the midterm break .....but, now...the college is already silence....some of them has go back to their hometown while I am still here because I still have class tomorrow....Dissapointed??? Yes....because I need to stay one more day here while others have safely arrived their home....:-(

Today, I went to my old campus...Jalan Othman Campus, PJ....there I met my sweetheart..only for a while...but, it is OK because it enough for me when I can see his smile...Then he gave me my broadband....So, now...I'm using my broadband....heee....

I also visit Erma at hospital and here the picture of erma's place...




Katil erma without erma....








mom n dad, wait for me...i'm home this sunday...sweetheart, i'll be missing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p