ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Macam-macam...

Last Friday evening....my roommate, Ema and my housemate, Fiza got into an accident... I, Syira and Kak Wan were going for jogging when suddenly we saw Ayu ans Su riding a motorcycle and told us that Ema and Fiza is involve in an accident.... My heart start to beating rapidly, I fell like crying. Then, I confused....do we need to go to the hospital? By what? With whom? It so confused....

We try to find the rental car but unfortunately we don't have the number....luckily, Syira has the Afiq's phone number...Then we go to the hospital after maghrib...there are five cars and some motocycle go to the hospital....until now, I still shock and I can't belive that my friends....my roommate involve in the accident....I will cry when think about it....

Today, I with my sweetheart and Kak Wan, Tun and Syuhada went to the hospital to pay them a visit. Its really a relief when I see their condition my own eyes...I just want them to be find as soon as possible....its really hurt when see them like that...I just want my friends to be like before...happy....


Ema, cepat-cepatlah sembuh...Aku sunyi la tinggal kat dalam bilik kita sorang-sorang....tak ada kawan nak gaduh....

Fiza, kuatkan semangat...Cepat sembuh, aku nak belajar sama-sama dengan kau lagi...Aku rindu nak tengok kau ketawa dan tersenyum semula...

Please, both of you.....cepat sembuh k.....


I got new hp today...my Abang Apun bought it for me....I'm happy cause I got new hp even it is not the hp that I want to buy....but, I am really happy to have it....My old hp is with Abang Bob...and has been repaired by Abang Bob but I have no idea when can I have it back....

This is my new hp....







No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p