ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Friends

This morning, I was told by my friend to tell Fiza that she need to attend the class next week....I called her and told her about that... Actually, I think it is better for her to rest until next week but mu University policy cause her to attend the class next week even she is not really in good condition...I hope, she will be fine by next Monday so that she can attend the class....

In the evening, I went to visit Erma...when I arrived there, the nurse is do the dressing on her wound....but, there is one wound that the nurse do not touch or close it with gauze....she only let the wound uncovered...

Oh, Mr Lee...doctor who take care of Erma, said that....there is possibility Erma will undergo the second operation next Monday...I really hope the operation is done as soon as possible because I want Erma come back to the University quickly....


Fiza - dont worry about anything....we all here will take care of you...Please be Ok and come back here...I miss you already...

Erma - I'm waiting for you here....I pray for your best and hope the operation will be successful... I'm lonely in our room, Erma...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p