ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, July 20, 2009

Memory...

Suddenly, I remember the moment we went to Manjung, Perak...There are a lot of funny things happen but only some of the memory I can share here..




masa tunggu bas yang macam taknak datang...


Perasan tak ada orang tayang beg??? huhu...


At last, dapat jgk naek bus....




posing...

there my best friends.... BERGABUNG! huhu


Dah sampai Manjung...


Malam kat Teluk Batik...


Di pantai bersama Syira...


Di pantai bersama Kak Wan....


Budak-budak buat kerja gila....huhu..cuba teka, siapa yang kena tanam...


Kak Wan and Syira after bought new hat...so cute...


Me with my chubby cute cheek....oh, tembamnya saye...


Thanks to my sweetheart because borrow me his camera so I can take the picture of the unforgettable moment there...

Only this picture that I have after my laptop is send for service...I lost every picture and video...but it is OK cause I can ask for the picture from my friends...


Note: I am really worry here....my sweetheart is sick and he is far away from me....I'm worried...

1 comment:

  1. waaah...!!terharu,gambo aku masuk blog org!!!=)

    syg jugak aini kat akoo....!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p