ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Orentasi for Junior...

This morning, I have sukaneka with the junior....so tired because a lot of games....but the funny thing is, my group not win even one game....haha...oh, my group win the 'tarik tali'... itupun after combine with other group....huhu...I really have fun..

So far, the junior look sporting but I don't know their attitude...living and study in Puncak Alam make me do not recognize my junior...huhu...

Yesterday, Fiza is discharge from the hospital. Now, she stay at her sister's house. Just Erma that is in hospital...She is waiting for her second operation...I'm waiting for her to come back to campus....it is really lonely...huhu...



suddenly I miss my sweetheart....really miss him...

1 comment:

  1. hoho~~

    even aku xmen sukaneka tue...tp aku p0n son0k...tgk korg la...wt aku penat~~

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p