ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

This is my page....
My place to say what I feel, What I think and what happen to me..
So, please do read but don't get any negative feelings to me...
I'm just me...
ready to learn and listen....

MY CUTIE


Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm home for holiday...

Yesterday, I arrived nearly 5 p.m. So tired, x sempat pn nak on my laptop...after isyak...I sleep until this morning...So tired because I need to ride 3 buses before I arrive at home....
  1. Bus from Klang to Ayer hitam
  2. Bus from Ayer Hitam to Kluang
  3. Bus from Kluang to Kahang Timur..
The fare of the ticket is RM34 + RM2.50 + RM3.30 =RM37.80
This is one way fare...if it two ways, I mean pergi balik?? the total will be RM75.60...lebih kurang la... The same amount of money that I will spare for my food in a week....hmm, life become more difficult nowadays right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment here....thanks.. :-p